GardenFrost Roasted Red Bell Pepper Puree
View live shipping rates in cart
Applications for bulk frozen roasted red pepper purée
So, when can I use GardenFrost Roasted Red Bell Pepper Purée? Frozen red pepper purée has many applications, including:
- Incorporated into salad dressing such as a vinaigrette
- Added into ranch for extra vegetable content
- Stirred into ketchup to sneak in extra veggies
- Blended with strawberries and freeze for fruit and veggie popsicles
- Mixed into a dip for a burst of natural color
History of frozen red pepper purée
Bell peppers are members of the nightshade family. They are related to chili peppers, tomatoes and breadfruit, all of which are native to Central and South America.
|10 Business Days
|Shipping & Delivery
Purees ship from California. Rates will vary due to the product density and temperature control required. They do not follow the standard shipping rates matrix. Please add the product to the cart for actual shipping rate.
|GardenFrost Roasted Red Bell Pepper Spec
|BRC - OCP - Deming - Feb 2024